Wednesday, 25 March 2015
Friday, 20 March 2015
Place: Cresta Mall
1. Who inspires you?
I have quite a few people that inspire me, but my Dad and Mduza have to be two people who really inspire me the most. I really look up to these two individuals.
2. What was the last movie you watched?
I'm not really a fan of movies - the last movie I watched was Taken 2. I know it's a bit of an old movie, but hey, it's no competition right?
3. What's the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
I have a scar on my right hand, I burnt myself with a condom lol. I also don't know how to explain it, but you know the kind of absurd things you get up to as a kid.
4. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day, who would it be and why?
I wouldn't trade my life for anything! But, I wouldn't mind being someone for one day - just so I could meet myself.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yeah, that's one of my favourite cars lol.
6. Bungee jumping, sky diving or getting inked?
Bungee jumping! I've always wanted to go bungee jumping. Would you go bungee jumping with me?
7. Which would be harder for you to give up: alcohol or smoking?
I wouldn't know. I don't do either of the two.
8. How did you meet your best friend(s)?
I don't remember lol, so I won't even try come up with a story. But, me, Mduza and Enzo have been friends for over a decade.
9. What is something you've always wanted to try but have been to scared to?
Eloping, it's in the pipelines though. There's this other young lady who likes the idea and might consider doing it with me... soon.
10. Where is your favourite place to chill with friends?
Honestly speaking, I don't spend much time with my friends, I'm such a loner. I'm always at home, watching football all day. When we do chill though, we usually hang in Braam. There's so much life out there.
11. What is one of the weirdest things you used to do as a kid?
I used to dry my sneakers in the microwave or use the oven.
12. Gin, vodka or tequila?
I don't drink.
13. What's your most bizarre talent?
Imitating people. I can imitate anyone!
14. Is there a documentary, movie or book that really changed the way you thought about something?
The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. That movie made me appreciate women more.
15. Name 3 of your favourite songs at the moment.
- eMTee: Mama
- Eugene Singer: Ushukela
- Kimosabe: Working girl
16. Which TV character (from a movie, series or any TV show) have you always resonated with?
17. What's your favourite cheesy pick-up-line, and have you used it for real?
Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers lol. And yes, I've used it... when I was younger.
18. What did you want to be when you were little?
19. What was your first phone?
Some other tiny Motorolla, I think it was a C108 or whatever it's called.
20. What's your favourite animal?
I don't have one.
Yes, yes, yes... a thousand times yes lol, I will definitely go bungee jumping with you Warren! I also want to hear more about this scar you got from a condom lol, most bizarre thing ever! This was fun and thanks for taking the time to do this with me, really appreciate it. One of my most favourite things about you is your calmness, I wish I was as a calm and peaceful as you are.
Love is Faith
Wednesday, 11 March 2015
This guy is a real gem when it comes to this music thing. He is everything and more... I'm actually out of words. Just play play and thanks me later lol.
Love is Faith
Love is Faith
Tuesday, 10 March 2015
|Pic by: Zkhiphani.com|
Pics courtesy of: https://www.facebook.com/BallantinesSA