I'm the young one. This has become my favourite line whenever we go out and meet new people. I've realised that I hardly say "thank you" (and mean it) to my sister, it's not that I don't appreciate her, it's just that she's always there for me and then I automatically think "she knows", which is totally wrong. So, today, on her special day, I just want to say Thank you.
Older sister, thank you for:
- Always being there for me.
- Never judging me, even when I'm acting like an idiot.
- Allowing us (Tebo and I) to sleep in your bed when you were out.
- Teaching me how to put make-up on and how to do my hair.
- Walking me to creche.
- Cleaning the house alone, whenever I dodged my house chores.
- Allowing me to smoke and drink in front of you and with you.
- The family bitch sessions.
- Being my friend and cheerleader.
There's more I'd like to say to you but I'll save it for your next birthday LOL.